New for 2023! Our brand new Festival Trail!
Our festival trail competition will take you all around our festival site. Follow the steps below to be entered into our competition to win some amazing prizes. T&Cs apply.
How to participate
- Download our festival app by clicking here. Our app is available for iOS and Android devices.
- Head over to the 'Trail' page of our app.
- Scan the special QR codes dotted around the festival to unlock each trail item on your app. Once you've scanned it, it will be unlocked.
- Unlock all the trail items to have the chance to enter into our competition.
- Follow the links in the app and complete our entry form. The draw will be taking place on Sunday 3rd September 2023 at 4pm.
With over £200 worth of festival goodies there’s something for everyone!
Terms and Conditions - Festival Trail
- The Newtown Food Festival Festival Trail ("Competition") is open to all visitors of the Newtown Food Festival who have downloaded the Newtown Food Festival app and are above the ages of 18.
- The competition is being operated by Newtown Food Festival Community Interest Company of 16 Severn Street, Newtown, Powys, Wales, SY16 2AQ.
- The Competition begins on Saturday, 2nd September at 10:00 AM (BST) and ends on Sunday, 3rd September at 3:30 PM (BST) ("Competition Period").
- Entries received outside the Competition Period will not be considered.
- To enter the Competition, participants must download the Newtown Food Festival app, available on compatible mobile devices.
- Participants must use the Newtown Food Festival app to scan the designated QR codes during the Competition Period to unlock the festival trail.
- Once the entire festival trail is unlocked, participants can enter the Competition by following the provided links within the app.
- Only one entry per participant is allowed.
- Winners will be selected at random from the pool of eligible entrants who have successfully completed the festival trail and entered the Competition within the Competition Period.
- The random draw will take place on Sunday, 3rd September at 4:00 PM (BST).
- Multiple draws may occur, depending on the number and type of prizes.
- Prizes will be awarded based on the number and type of prizes available.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable, and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative.
- The specifics of the prizes will be detailed in separate prize descriptions.
- Winners will be contacted via the email address provided during entry.
- If a winner cannot be reached within five (5) business days after the initial notification attempt, or if the provided email address is invalid or inaccessible, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected.
- By participating in the Competition, winners agree to allow Newtown Food Festival CIC to use their name, photograph, and likeness for promotional and marketing purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Personal information collected during the Competition will be used solely for the purpose of administering the Competition and awarding the prizes.
- By entering the Competition, participants consent to the collection, use, and storage of their personal information for these purposes.
- Newtown Food Festival CIC reserves the right to disqualify any participant who violates these terms and conditions or attempts to manipulate or disrupt the entry process or the operation of the Competition.
- Newtown Food Festival CIC reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Competition at any time for any reason without prior notice.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. Any disputes arising from the Competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.